Crying Dead

Way back some years ago, I worked at Lacoste Store in Manila as Sales Consultant. I have been there for five months and I met Wacky, one of my friends in that store. We became close since we have many things in common. We always eat together every lunch break. One day, our stockman was taking his break time, so we obliged ourselves to get stocks from the stockroom.

Wacky told me to go to the stockroom to get his stock. I was puzzled because he was the one who always gets his stock. In lunch time, he opened up to me what was really happened to him why he asked me to get his stock. He told me that there was a woman who was standing at the end of the stockroom. I told him to stop scaring me since I was not really scared at all. But then again, Wacky told me that I will not really be scared because my third eye was closed. That was the beginning that Wacky experienced things that cannot be seen by a naked eye.

He also told me a story that was happened in their province where his cousin’s friend died because he was bullied by a group of teens. They went on the wake on his last night and he heard someone is crying at around 1:00 a.m. Wacky did not bother himself because he was thinking it was a sort of graving for their lost. But after some minutes, he heard again that someone is really crying and this time it lasts for more than minutes. Then he heard someone saying that he does not want to die.

There are only few people in the wake in the last night and it was 2:00 a.m. when Wacky heard again that someone is crying, so he tells it to his cousin. His cousin believed him because he knew that my friend really has a third eye. Wacky was scared to death when he heard again the cry of someone he did not see and repeatedly saying he does not want to die… he does not want to die…

I mocked him if he just only making an urban legend or something about the story he told me. I was shocked when he said that he is not the only one who heard that crying, but also all of the people who went to that wake. So they offer a little prayer until the crying was gone.

That is why I believed in his story, not because he has a third eye, I believed in him because he is a good friend of mine and he was very sincere in telling me that story. In my point of view, that guy who was stabbed and died was not ready yet to leave this world. I also guess that he still wants to do many things and fulfill his dreams but as the accident happened he died.

The lesson I’ve learned is that as we are still alive, let us give importance to those people that we love and love us in return no matter what happen. We also need to show them how much we cared for them so that in time that the Almighty God takes our life, we are ready to leave this world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment